Best of luck to all for 2011 Season !!!



Monday, October 6, 2008

NEWS & GOSSIP

Season for 2008 is over and will start for 2009 in March again. I will be doing a bit on puppy hounds in training for next season come the middle of January, and we might do a little profile on all active clubs and their members as well.

Kieran Lynch is travelling to Cumbria for the Buttermere festival on the 24th of October and wants to let people know that he's driving if anyone is looking to have hounds brought back. You may contacft Kieran Lynch directly on 087 068 0850.

On other news, we had the end of season supper dance last Friday, and here are a few photos of the night..............................






























































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I CAME ACROSS YOUR DRAGHUNTING TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME. I GOT A GREAT KICK OUT OF IT AS I WAS INVOLVED WITH THE "DRAGS" IN THE FIFTES AND SIXTES BEFORE I LEFT FOR CANADA AND FOR THE LAST FORTY YEARS IN AMERICA. I WAS DISAPPOINTED TO SEE MY OLD CLUB FAIR HILL NOT IN THE RUNNING. LOOKING AT THE NAMES I CAN SEE THE SAME OLD FAMILIES STILL IN THE SPORT. WILL LOOK FORWARD TO CHECKING IN FROM NOW ON.

Nicola Doherty said...

Barry,
Thanks for your comment. I am a member of Fairhill harriers and the calender for 2009 has a picture of the members dating back to 1962. I can't email you directly because of no contact details, but if you want to email me at cildoherty@gmail.com with your postal address so I can post one on to you, you might recognise some of the faces.
Take Care